Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I’m really pleased to announce Monotype Imaging as a sponsor for Swedish Beers…

Yes, it’s true. I can confirm that the lovely people at Monotype Imaging will also be sponsoring Swedish Beers goes to Barcelona!

monotype imaging logoSo you’ll be able to enjoy a beer with Monotype Imaging, the company that combines design with technology to help the world communicate consistently beautifully everywhere. Come and meet their team, a bold bunch of characters who have worked with all the leading players in the mobile world simply making text work. And I quote Julie Strawson, (who you might know already from speaking at Heroes of the Mobile Screen and being a regular at the Women in Mobile Data Association meet-ups), she says, ‘We’re proud to be sponsoring this great event.’ Hurrah!

You might want to take a look at the Monotype Imaging website before you search them out for beer tokens on the night and also download and try out their lovely little font app FlipFont. I’ve downloaded it myself and use it on my Nokia N95 and very nice it is too.

You can follow FlipFont on twitter as well if you like.

Shaping up to be a good one folks!

Skål

No comments: